shorts & boots - vintage, tee - RVCA, tank - old navy, bag - gift
- I know I look horribly bored, but as I found out later on, I was just developing a fever. Being sick sucks.
- The theme was "homeless chic". I'm still trying to prove homeless people carry polka dot bags and wear cowboy boots.
- I have to do a mood board for my design finals. I am still trying to decide on an inspiration.. right now what inspires me are the Rolling Stones. Shall I just do like a groupie/almost famous collection? Almost Famous is a totally amazing label name, now that I think about it.
- This weekend I am attending a 20's - 40's themed party. I am totally dying trying to figure out what I'm gonna wear...
- I went to the premiere of Vicky Christina Barcelona last week and thought it was incredibly sexy. I still have a major movie hangover from it. Then last night, it was "He's just not that into you". It was a good movie.. but Scarlett was kinda annoying in it. It did teach me a little about men.. and how most of them are dogs - but totally trainable dogs, lol. Benjamin button was a great story, Brad Pitt was dashing, and Cate Blanchett absolutely breathtaking. But I found the ending rather sad..
- Right now I am watching the classic "Love Story".
listening to Its only Rock & Roll - The Rolling Stones