Why dont you...
- Kayla gave me a bag full of vintage buttons the other night.. buttons older that I, she said. I have a little bit of an obsession with buttons.. except I don't put them on garments, I use them to embellish bags and.. make jewelry. Delightful, no?
- I inherited dads knuckles. That and the DIY obsession. Therefore, my knuckles are huge. Growing up, I was a boxer. Guess that didn't help my them shrink either. But I do throw a mean right hook. hahha
- Today I started a new bag project and it is quickly turning out to be my favorite bag yet. Its still missing its strap but I am in major bag love already. I shall post photos as soon as Ive completed it.. but for now here is the photo of Zoe Kravitz that made me go: "I need a bag like that in my life!"
- The bag in my last post took me a day to make, approx. 8 hours more or less with breaks. It all depends on the style, material, my energy and whether or not my sewing machine is going through its time of the month, like today when it repeatedly tried to eat the flap of my current project. Its in a really shitty mood right now.. maybe its the weather.
- Lastly, here is an excessively photoshopped shot of me and my lunch. It kinda looks creepy, yes? There is a storm passing through, and those kinda days are best spent in bed, with lots of comfort food, making random pretty things, or taking too many photos of yourself.