- Remember this? Wellllll, I desperately wanted a dress in the same style, but was running out of black jersey. The trooper that I am, I accepted the challenge and decided to make a matching top instead. Worn together, you cant tell the difference - can you? Yes kids, that is a top and a skirt. In retrospect, I think this was probably the best thing that could have happened to me. Not only do I have a dress, I also get to keep my bandage skirt and enjoy a jersey zip bustier.
- I would probably wear red lipstick more often, If I didn't think that it made my lips abnormally huge. But who know, I might change my mind soon.
- Shoe shopping attempts = absolute fail. Luckily, my better half is in the city and has already be assigned with the difficult task of gathering some of my footwear and bringing them back here to the island, because flip flops isn't gonna cut it for my trip to the Queen City of the South.
- I need to quit eating so much sugar.. I keep crashing all over the place from my temporary highs.
- Have you seen "Mommy Dearest"? Faye Dunaway makes a brilliant bipolar Joan Crawford. The "No wire hangers" scene is absolutely epic.. and the fashion is gorgeoussss. A must see.
- Im on my way out to a friends birthday with lots of amazing food and wine. Now if only I wasnt still full from that Coffee Crumble ice cream I just had an hour ago!
What did you do/eat/drink/see/want/love this weekend?
PS: Seriously considering taking down my items from Etsy and gifting it to myself. Bad, selfish seller!