- It is typhooning like crazy outside. That usually means that the rain falls sideways and it is so windy that you end up walking like a drunk on the beach.
- I am officially trying to quit smoking (again). Last night I had one - cold turkey never works I am changing it up this time around. Any tips, ex-smokers?
- If there was an award for it, I think I could win the "most awkward blog pose" award. I wouldn't have it any other way.
- The boyf is out buying me some of my materials. Do you think he knows what a metal zipper is, or a hook and eye? Surely he would also know what navy thread looks like?
- Drinking is no fun anymore, I must be getting old.
- I was trying really hard to shoe shop online yesterday, even getting the boyfriend's permission to do so.. except I couldn't find anything I liked enough. I have always loved shoes, but since I moved to the beach, I haven't really invested in too much footwear because I don't have much use for them at the moment.. Maybe I have reached a shoe shopping plateau.
- Today is a good day to stay indoors and indulge in my favorite rainy day treats. As a consolation prize for not drinking more than a measly Amaretto Sour last night, I went home with a tub of Coffee Crumble ice cream - which I fully intend to enjoy today, in my warm bed, with the AC buzzing on low and while watching either Requiem for a Dream, A Clockwork Orange or Lord of the Flies.
What do you do on cold stormy days?
OH! and PS: The jumpsuit is probably one of my favorite DIYs, I highly recommend it. It super wearable.. who doesnt wanna party in their gym shorts?