Things to do on a tropical island, in the middle of a typhoon:
- Enjoy an incredible tapas buffet at Dos Mestizos.
- Consume endless amounts of red wine - helps you stay warm, too.
- Run in the rain and towards the music.
- Keep your temper when sleazy tourists misbehave.
- Wear something long sleeved, but thought-provoking.
- Hitch rides on golf carts.
- Drink impossibly colorful shooters.
- Get drenched in the thunderstorm.
- Make fun of friends who have to drink things that come in the form of an alcoholic fountain, as a gift/punishment because it is their birthday.
- Protect your date from ladyboy hookers.
- Dance on surfaces people sit on.
- Fight inconvenient food cravings at bedtime.
What did you crazy kids do this weekend? I hope you did at least one of the things I listed.