wearing lonely planet skirt, cotton on tank top, DIY body chain, assorted jewelry, gold knuckle ring from Amanda
- The Tides 2nd year anniversary was tonight, but due to all the pre-partying last night [open bars are dangerous!] and the inevitable "soup for brains" situation all day as a result, I decided to cut alcoholic beverages out of my night and therefore proceeded to documenting all things snap-worthy. Like the menu card, and Paula's heartbreakingly beautiful ring bracelet from Singapore. I am still in the process of begging her for one of the 4 she owns, but just in case, anyone from SG wanna send me one? I can just imagine Little India being full of them.
- Immediately after arrival at said party, I was ambushed by bright lights, a camera and a microphone, and interviewed for Channel V. I am continuously weirded out by myself, for being so scared of cameras, especially since I have a bit of a TV background. How I ever manage to string a complete sentence together when confronted with one, I still have no idea, but I usually manage to leave relatively unscathed. Thank god.. the only thing that comes close to the fear of video cameras, is my ultimate fear of seeing myself on TV. That is easily reason enough for me to turn beet red and fumble with the remote until the image is off the screen, leaving me a bit of a confuzzled mess in its wake. LOL
- [I will be as shocked as you if I end up doing a Vlog someday... Que horror!]
- After so many years, I still find it hilarious how when my Manfriend takes my picture without bending down, I end up looking teeny tiny in the photo, with the shortest legs ever known to mankind or something. But its also quite interesting, being reminded of what the view must be like from up so high.. it is also from so high up that he made a botched attempt at helping me re-apply some lip balm. More of it ended up on my teeth than on my lips, but he gets an A for effort.
- After a bit of nail-biting and lots of eye-rolling and more controlled picture taking movements, I am proud to announce that I survived another Friday night.. SOBER. Yay, me.
What is the best hangover food ever?
[PS: Paula's hand]
[PS: Paula's hand]