[ photos by Paula Rosales ]
The other week I shot a feature for a QTV show called Fit & Fab, which included a short interview and shooting me in some outfits I picked. To be honest with you I kind of just raided my wardrobe in a flurry and had Paula help me pick out the outfits.. summer here is always so damn hectic, I barely have time in between events and parties, and well it doesn't exactly help that Ive made coming home past sunrise a habit again. Ooops.
I added a photo of my boyfriend and I dorking off because I get quite a few requests for more pictures of him, this time in his "normal" clothes ♥
Thank you Shai and Mel from QTV. Hope I didn't look too hungover, haha ;)
Yesterday I saw the movie "Dear John" and came to the conclusion that
- Channing Tatum is hot.
- ...but needs more acting lessons.
- Men in uniform are hard to resist.
- Amanda Seyfried has pretty hair
- I cry too much while watching movies.
- The ending way way too abrupt, and it ruined the whole film.
- Oh and Channing Tatum is hot..
Oh and PS: Thank you Daphne Mitra from my favorite Moroccan restaurant, Kasbah!