Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Heaven can wait and hell's too far to go

Mango neon jeans, thrifted black V-neck, vintage men's brogues, RenegadeLovers clutch, Trunnk necklace

I finally made it out of the house and back in one piece.. a not so quick trip to the salon to get my girl Dottie a haircut and myself a wash-n-blowdry, I'm pretty amazed at how long my hair has gotten. With my center part, I look like a preppy 17 year old, out for trouble. Shmexy. I finally got to watch "La Vie En Rose" tonight and WOW can I just say, Marion Cotillard is magnificent. I could feel her pain and then in the finale, where she sings "Non, je ne regrette rien", the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, and I wanted to weep. It was beautiful.. I'm a huge Edith Piaf fan, and if you are too, you absolutely must watch this movie. One of the best biopics Ive seen..

Before I get carried away and start bawling like an emotional heap of a mess, let me explain why I have neon jeans in my closet.. I blame it on my mom. I would never buy womens jeans this bright, but seriously they are the most comfortable pair I own, and are continuing to grow on me. Yay, mom! The brogues were a happy find at a local thrift store, and they may also double as golf shoes.. go on, judge me, they are fabulous.. just stay away from the slippery or you'll break your face. Hahha. These photos were taken the night before I left for Manila..

I'm still sick, but determined, so if all you have for me is a pocket of judgements, spare yourself the energy. For tomorrow, I shall have me some whiskey.. but not before I attend my first ever MYOH. So excited, man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dane, wa pa gihapon ta nagkita! Mo duol na gyud ko nimo later at MYOH! :-)

Pia Congmon

vanessa east said...

can i have your clutch? its tooo lovely!

x

Kristine said...

I can't see photos restriction in the office is not making me happy at all. SEE YOU!!!

Joanna Ladrido said...

i love your clutch!


xx,
JL
http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

Big Bangs Theory said...

I love your clutch. I think I remember this clutch from one of your posts before. :D I've reading this blog. :P

<3 Camille

Big Bangs Theory said...

I love your clutch. I think I remember this clutch from one of your posts before. :D I've reading this blog. :P

<3 Camille