Friday, December 2, 2011

Sea and the rock below cocked to the undertow


Apologies for the mini-absence!

I have been working very hard.. (as you can see in these photos) and haven't had the motivation to actually put together a post, so this time I will let the photos do most of the talking. I have re-routed my plans and decided to nest in Boracay for the winter season.. Kiteboarding started calling my name yet again, and who am I to resist such a siren call? I have started teaching it again and have to say, I surprised myself.. I didn't think I could go back to enjoying the scene this much again. I'm looking forward to a busy season, followed by some travelling if all goes well. I just moved into my new mini 3 bedroom apartment and all I can think about is how to feel more at home in my own little 4 walls.. yet again. 

Right now I am back in Manila, for a little paperwork, a little shopping, a little high heels-wearing and of course some boyfriend time.. but for all those who asked, yes I will be in Boracay for the holidays so holler if you are in the area. 

Proof that I work:


Not my most flattering photo face.. Haha! Photo by Boom Sason :)

What are y'all doing this winter? 

Love, D

8 comments:

Juliane @ C'est moi à Paris said...

Ich liebe deine Photos! Hier in Paris regnet und stürmt es, da kamen deine Bilder als kleine Ablenkung gerade recht!

Raspberry and Rouge said...

SO gorgeous!!! Happy sunday! XO Rebecca

http://raspberry-rouge.com/

Raleene said...

I love your life! ♥

being miss east said...

guapaaaaa ms spanishfly. and lovely2 photos :()

Bren said...

Great pics! It really does look like Paradise. :) Maybe one day when I go back to visit Philippines, I'll take kiteboarding lessons from you.

Bren said...

Great photos Dane! It really does look like Paradise. Maybe when I visit Philippines again, I would love to take kiteboarding classes with you. Have a great winter!! :)

Anna Aurore Marie said...

woaaaw, amazing pics!

---
http://eosaurore.com/

Friday's Kid said...

I love this post - it is definitely from where I'd rather be...

xx