Monday, January 28, 2013

"Swim to me, swim to me, let me enfold you."



“If the moon smiled, she would resemble you.
You leave the same impression 
Of something beautiful, but annihilating.” 
- Sylvia Plath, Ariel; The Restored Edition

Once upon a time, I used to be a mermaid


I was missing the sea so much today that when I found this footage in the depths of my hard drive, I couldn't resist editing it so I could share it here. I kinda wish we had used a better camera instead of a point and shoot, but then again, there is something dreamy and dark about the mildly pixellated images.. highlighting my exact feelings over the beauty of this song, which plunges me into a deep blur of darkness and longing, each and every time I hear it..

3 comments:

Archer said...

didn't know there are stylish mermaids in Boracay! nice one!

http://theartfularcher.blogspot.com/

Natasha Gregson said...

Such a beautiful post :')

www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

<3

Bren said...

Hey there sirenita. What a dreamy video. Thanks for sharing :)