Did everyone go out of town last weekend or what?
I was pretty much all over the country in 6 days. Boracay-Manila-Baguio-Manila-Cebu-Boracay. Im sure I look a mess, exhausted as I am. But the trip was quite productive, and I had amazing company. I do have more photos, too many actually, and they must all be sorted through before I can post any more of them, but I could not resist posting a few.
- Here you have evidence of the abnormal amount of alcohol we brought on our trip, for two nights of merry-making in the cold. Take note, this was taken after two bottles of rhum were accidentally smashed on the driveway. I guess we wanted to make sure we were gonna stay warm, ya know..
- I fell in love with these Minnetonkas, and pretty much ran around the store doing a little happy dance in my heart.. only to find out that they did not fit. They looked big enough, but even E tried and did not succeed in trying to fit a foot inside it. Very strange. We were pretty much heartbroken over them, and so I decided to just take a photo of it so I can forever share my grief with you guys. To add insult to injury, they cost only about $4.
- We bought a shitload of stuff on day one, and bought some more on day two. I cant even begin to describe everything in those plastic bags. We kinda died and went to heaven for a day or two, vintage heaven to be precise. More on that soon.
- I bought a disgusting shade of pink nail polish at thefaceshop, they have amazing treats, kinda like the body shop but a tad more affordable (thefaceshop is a South-Korean brand). The color is disgusting, very barbie, but also very santogold, thanks to the utterly amazing DJ Astrid, who told me about the yucky pink. But what I really need is a crazy acid green, now that would surely rock my world.
- Im looking forward to replying to everyones comments. My Bloglovin account shows 99 posts. 99!