- These past few weeks have been such a blur.. I thought, four subjects would not be enough to fill my days - oh boy was I wrong! Time is moving at top speed, and next week I have midterms. That, just blows my mind.
- Today, we were supposed to come dressed in loud colors. Instead, I went for the tights my cousin brought me home from the US. I got heaps of stares for them. Walking to the mall after class, one man even overtook us on the sidewalk, just so he could check out what I was wearing. You must understand, people here are used to blending in with the crowd.. so during rush hour, with the crowds rushing to get to the train station, a girl with leopard legs is quite baffling to most commuters. Well, i would have been pretty offended if nobody had noticed. lol
- I have no idea why my comments were disabled for my last post. I blame it on late night blogging, and a ridiculously shitty Internet connection. Sorrrrrrry.
- Below is evidence of more sugar induced highs. At the end of our 9 hour class, we all pretty much felt like our brains were expanding, or shrinking, or both at the same time, if that makes any sense at all. Mmmm, sprinkles.
- Oh and no, it was nobody's birthday. There need not be a birthday for us to enjoy a delish birthday cake.. no?
listening to Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket