leggings - forever 21, tank dress - chocolate clothing & co, hoodedvest - thrifted, double strap Mary Janes - syrup @ people are people, chain bracelet - DIY
- When I'm sick, I usually opt to wear something special, as to lift my spirits. Hence, the 4 1/2 inch heels at school. I felt better for two hours, but after lunch the dizziness kicked in, and I decided to pull a half day.
- Last week of the term = lots of work to do. I am only online because I have to print things for my mood board. I still have to design a wedding entourage & put my mood board together. How I will survive this all, I have no idea.
- Did you watch the Oscars? I totally cried when Heath Ledger won, especially when his sister mentioned his little Matilda in their acceptance speech. What a beautiful moment.
- I just watched Rachel getting married, which is the movie Anne Hathaway was nominated for and thought it was an amazing film. Cried loads too. I never like Anne H much, but I think I might be a fan after all.
- Last Sunday I didn't make it to the themed party I planned to attend, because I was crazy sick.. booo, I knowwww. In my frustration, I took a navy blazer and went at it with scissors. It is now shorter, kinda like a tux jacket. I am still thinking about turning it into either a military jacket, or adding some white piping.. right now I am leaning towards the piping idea.
- The bracelet I am wearing above, is made out of a silver chain + some cord.. I forgot to take a photo as I was in a bit of a hurry this morning. I made the chain extra long so it can be used as a headband too. Brilliant.
- My new header is a profile sketch this dude at my school made of yours truly. It took about 15 seconds. Talent. Some just have it.
- I think my bangs need a trim.
listening to Run - Snow Patrol
(I'm kinda obsessed with this song)