tee - shredded forever 21, denim cut offs - vintage, polka dot tights - xhilaration, scarf, stud cuff & wayfarers - markets, fur bag & lace-up boots - vintage
- I almost shrieked in excitement when I saw these combat style boots.. they were exactly what I was looking for. It was love at first sight.
- Thank god the boyfriend is around to take my photos again.. I was getting tired of using a self timer, and, well he takes much prettier photos anyway.
- So Mr Photobucket has decided to take my privileges away until my birthday, ironically. Good thing I have a second account, or else this blog would just be full of banners, asking me to upgrade my photobucket account. Does anybody else know a better place to link my photos from? I have always preferred photobucket because the photos load faster.. but I could be mistaken.
- I have become totally obsessed with all things Beth Ditto. Ever since I saw her perform during Christopher Kane's show at Fashion Rocks, she has become some kind of a hero to me.
- I am making friends with my new sewing machine. Its still a little awkward, but we are making progress. Well we should be.. because how else am I going to sew all those dresses I had in mind?