- First, I found out yesterday that I have been picked up for sponsorship, as a rider for North Kiteboarding. There is a brand spanking new tour called the Kite Tour Asia, and I will be riding for team Philippines, and so far am the only female in the line up. Talk about pressure! To add to the stress, I have been out of the loop for exactly a year, which now means I am going to be subjected to a crazy ass training schedule, on top of everything else I have going on. Now its back to yoga, running, biking and riding.. must turn my soft bits back into muscle mass.
- KTA stops include: China, end of Oct; Hong Kong, beginning of Dec; Vietnam, end of Jan; Philippines, mid Feb and finally Thailand, end of March which also falls on my birthday - interesting ♥ If you shall find yourself in the vicinity at those dates, holler!
- RenegadeLovers is in the process of becoming official. Yessss to starting a business.
- New piles of fabric, means new projects. So far on my to make list: 3 costumes for Halloween, flowy maxi dresses for the shop and a pink tutu for my boss.. my male boss. Stay tuned for that one.
- Hello, my new mannequin, Sarah =)
- There is so much going on but before I fall asleep on my keyboard, WTF is Kanye's problem, how amazing are all the blogger photos at NYFW, RIP Patrick Swayze and RIP Mark Reyes.
Lots of love, loversss!