Friday, February 19, 2010

She killed it with kisses and from it she fled

RenegadeLovers pocket skirt, Vintage blouse, Trunnk necklace

Nothing like a brand new shave to make you feel like yourself again!

Honestly, I have been in the best mood these last few days.. that doesn't mean I have not been stressed - many many things have gone wrong (serious technical oven difficulties, busted recipes, gossip mongers) but I have managed to keep a sunny disposition like a regular optimist - a few more days and I'm going to start worrying about who stole my cynicism. I have met some new friends and become reacquainted with a classmate from my days in Munich, 4th and 5th grade.. funny that we would bump into each other on this island out of all places, on the other side of the planet - how teeny tiny is the world??!

So, the Philippine stop of the KTA is coming up and everyone is hustling like champions to get everything done in time for the fashion show, golden stripper party, amazing barhopping.. were gonna show these people how to do it like rockstars. Island style. I was initially planning to join the tour, which I mentioned on the blog at the start of the season.. but then life kinda got in the way. I think I am ready to retire and maybe focus on being more behind the scenes rather than in the water. Its just impossible to juggle an extreme sport, an indie label and the businesses. I'm swamped like never before.. but fingers crossed will get to do some travelling for the tour next season.

My health is looking better, except for the occasional cough attack, and I am happy to announce that last night I tapped into my old partying ways again.. but still managed to behave myself. Just keep the Jack Daniels away from me.


Thank you for your emails, you guys are

13 comments:

Unknown said...

continue the parteeey! love the skirt dane! and i love your post. i've never been to a bar my.whole.life. i know it sucks. i need an out-of-this-world night out before i turn 30 which is less than a month from now.

daisychain said...

Oh Dane, I just adore the first photo of you x

Anonymous said...

You look great ! I love that polka dot skirt :)

Anonymous said...

You look great ! I love that polka dot skirt :)

Allie said...

Life always gets in the way.
But glad to hear you're keeping busy! Live the dream girl!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

whoa! amazing hair! :D
your lucky you can take the plunge with the hair...whooot!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Jessica said...

Wow your hair looks amazing!! I adore that polka dot skirt!

toxic disco boy said...

ganda ng hair! i want a cut like that but i don't think it'll look good on me as it does on you. ^^

Kookie B. said...

i'm diggin' the new hair! i want to shave one side of my head too but i'm too chicken to do so! you look awesome!

do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

Jan Nicole Puentevella Uy said...

LOVE YOUR LOOK ALWAYS BABE!

now, i have a blog! yey! following you =)

Noelle Chantal said...

you are one of the few i know who can pull off this hair style and still look really pretty. welcome back haircut! :)

love the rings!

bestie said...

Such a cute outfit! I absolutely can't resist polka dots. <3

The F Word Online said...

i love the rings girl. polka dots look so cute on you - i could never pull it off

xx lue