Wednesday, March 3, 2010

KTA Philippines ~ Beach*


The KTA was more fun than Ive ever had competing.. and equally exhausting. In the end, I walked away with a giant bruise, new kite clothes, more experience and a 9th overall placing in the tour. I have to say, I am quite happy with my performance, considering I have not trained at all.. and I had a great time riding in my heats. I got to meet Susi Mai, who I admire greatly, debut RenegadeLovers (pics coming up), meet more kite girls and make plans for future all girls kite camps, parade around with both the Filipino and the Bavarian flag and witness some class A pro riding in the finals.

Now I am trying to get back into my groove, editing the rest of the photos, making amazing Tiramisu cupcakes and taking up on energy before the METRO magazine team gets here. I'm excited about working about them, and will keep you kids updated with as many photos as I am able to take. Oh, and y'all need to see a photo of my nails asap, they are siccckkk.

PS: KTA party photos will be in the next post.. too many to squeeze into one post! x

Love Love

6 comments:

X said...

I want to have summer :D

daisychain said...

omg, beach...summer...sunshine.

jealous.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures :) It looks like you had fun and the ocean is just too beautiful ! Can't wait to see the party pictures !

Allie said...

Ugh, I heart this post so much. I almost want to go back to amateur surf comps. Who knows? ;)

Dane said...

Allie - Its definitely fun to just do if you dont take it too seriously. I say, do it! ♥

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

haaay, dane..i'm so jealous of your active lifestyle. i miss it so! this damn knee cut my life away from sports...

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥