I know Ive been slacking off, but its been crazy busy lately and Ive been having some trouble dealing with some personal things.. maybe one day I will do another post on that but for now lets stay on a more positive note:
- Yesterday I assisted a METRO Magazine shoot in beautiful Asya Premiere Suites, and they used one of my dresses for the editorial, exciting!
- I have yet to edit what seems like a million party photos from the KTA.. waaah
- I had my nails done by the talented ladies at Body & Sole Hand & Foot Spa, which is opening tomorrow! They do stamping and all sorts of nail art, foot spas and facials and are located on the Boracay Main Road, across from Allied Bank. Pay them a visit this summer!
- I shot a mini lookbook for RenegadeLovers' summer collection entirely on my windowsill.. I love backlit photos and the sunlight/set was beautiful that day, I had to take advantage of it. Those photos will hopefully be up this week & the dresses in the shop.. I'm totally hustlin'!
- I'm about to run off to make some red velvet cupcakes for my friends which we will enjoy while watching the sunset and sippin' Mojitos at Courtyard Bistro, White House but before I go, here is a glimpse at the KTA Boracay in moving pictures.