Thursday, September 23, 2010

GOODBYE STALKERS & HACKERS


You can never let your guard down, not even for a day, because then some psycho decides to come in and ruin what was supposed to be a great day. I really would like to know who has it in for me (although I have an idea..) that they would send me photos I do not need to see or emails I do not need to read and hack into my account only to delete my contacts. Thank god I have a back-up, but whoever it is out there who has nothing better to do than to butt into issues they aren't a part of, here are my two middle fingers high up in the air, and all the bad karma I could possibly send your way. Stick your badgering emails up where the sun don't shine, and call it a day. Some people actually have a life.. maybe its time for you to get one too.

Please update your mailing lists: renegadeloverrr@gmail.com

x