Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wait for the summer.. we'll sleep when we wanna..


 A quick post about sunsets, Eden, hats, shoes, tequila, temporary tattoos, giant headphones and twin cameras! LEE rocked Boracay all over again, in neon, loud and happy. My good friend Earl forcefed me too much of the Cuervo (bad, Jose!) and eventually I bumped into him on the beach where I was mobbed and slapped with a tattoo of a rather voluptuous female in a slinky red number (rawrr!), topped off with a LEE baseball cap (yay!) and sent on my way with a promise to check out the BigFish event on Black Saturday. Eden just arrived from a what sounded like a bit of a torturous trip to the island, so we did touristy things like take sunset photos and squeezed our way through the crowds before I decided I had enough and went back to work - not the best idea, if you are trying to "hide" from the crowds!

Now its weekend #2 and I am all over the place, trying to resume my yoga practice in between work, packing, sleeping, drinking, lots and lots of eating and a fitting and rehearsal for this weekend's ETC fashionshow. Help!
Read Eden's blog and add LEE Jeans Philippines on Facebook!
Oh and if you haven't already, follow our brand new review blog!  
THECANDYRAVER

If you're going to be spending some time on a beach, or somewhere warm, then sandals are a good bet for your feet. K and Co has a great collection of sandals for you to check out by visiting the site at www.kandco.com.

2 comments:

Bren said...

Lovely beach photos, Dane! I love Boracay hopefully we'll return when there's no typhoon. lol :)

LindseyEveryday said...

This looks like such a fun time! That beach is gorgeous!!

By the way, I'm giving away a pair of heel condoms. Don't let the name fool you, they're an amazing accessory that will spice up and transform any heel! Go to www.l0velindsey.com to enter!!