Monday, April 16, 2012

There’s a crack in your gaze like those broken days, am i seeing things...


[wearing black sweater from Greenhills, Topshop maxi dress, H&M mens hat]



These photos were taken on day 1 in Marrakech the other week. I have gotten many compliments on this outfit from the locals, perhaps because it is as unshapely and conservative as I could possibly make a daytime outfit? But it was perfect for strolling around the Medina, visiting museums, villas and being mugged by snake charmers. I'm not particularly afraid of them, but when the scales snagged on my hair I have to admit, I had to fight the urge to throw it at some passersby.

Slow and steady is my mantra these days.. everything is slowly falling into place, after a month here, I don't wake up wondering where I am anymore and have gotten used to sleeping in a big bed all by myself. If fact, I am enjoying my time out and really treasuring the time I get to spend in bed with my new friends, the cast of Grey's Anatomy. I know I'm a bit late on that, but seriously, when is it ever too late to start swooning over McSteamy's McSteamy-ness and the fact that Denny Duquette is the most devastatingly handsome ghost in the history of television..

But not to worry, in an attempt to maintain my above average drinking talent, i got all dressed up last Friday and worked my way through bottles and bottles of white wine and earned myself a big fat hangover the legit way. You know, just in case..

PS: That there, is my little sister and YES; she is all kinds of gorgeousness and rainbows.

15 comments:

one girl, one blog said...

You look great!Xoxo
http://one-girl-one-blog.blogspot.com/

Charlotte said...

beautiful pics! ♥

Unknown said...

Rabat. Are u here for holidays??

http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

Danny said...

you are so beautiful!
I like your style, it seems so relaxed and comfy, yet classy!

Unknown said...

niiiice good looking..so cool,,,

oxxxoo
i follow you,follow me back

Unknown said...

I love your blog and your great pictures

Skinny Jeans - Blog Mode Marocain said...

Hello!

Thanks for your comment! First of all, welcome to Morocco and second of all, you have an amazing blog, the pictures you take are magnificient!
As for us, we're from Rabat, we noticed that you live there too, we would love to meet you sometime.

Ps:You can check other moroccan blogs in our tab "Moroccan Blogroll"

Anyway, we hope we could hear from you soon ;)


Malika & Hanae
xoxo

Unknown said...

So welcome to Morocco ^^ Hope that u gonna enjoy it and if u need help don't hesitate :)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look amazing, I love the sandals, so so chic.

Unknown said...

Sorry but I am not living in Marrocco.
Thanks u for your comment.
We can follow us each other; If you want.

xOxO

Stefania B. said...

wow you´re so beautiful! great outfit and lovely place! :) and...love snakes!

www.rollolollo.com

rosapelsblog said...

amazing pictures i just love it

Likemyswag said...

J'ai pris plaisir à lire tes articles, à regarder tes photos surtout... J'ai comme la nostalgie de ces décors féériques, ces souks... Bref, nostalgie de chez moi, parfois !

Ton blog est a-ma-zing ! :)

H.Salma said...

you will leave in morocco for ever ? O.o so welcommmme honey

Nora De Casa said...

Coucou ,
très jolie tenue !! vive la fête à Marrakech !! bisou bisou :)