Sunday, October 21, 2012

LEE Night Skins

 with fellow fash bloggers Verniece and Tin ♥
[wearing Forever 21 striped mini dress, my favorite vintage plaid shirt & B-Club thigh high boots]


A loyal denim fan, it was a no brainer that my ever-so unpredictable schedule was going to have to be cleared for a dinner hosted by my favorite denim brand, LEE Jeans. The Night Skins series promised me exactly what I had been searching for, the most essential party-all-night-long kinda jeans. As a VIP host for one of the busiest clubs in town, I prefer being dressed in more low-key pieces on my nights off - and because my "nights off" have nothing to do with staying in and behaving myself, I can only sheepishly conclude that (as you have probably guessed) - this can only mean my prancing around the club scene as a more grunged up version of myself. 

The dinner was absolutely fab and the presentation straight to the point and uncomplicated, just like every denim line should, if you ask me. It was fun to get back to "blogger behavior" - shaking hands, meeting new blog friends and being reminded that people DO read my unstable word vomit and appreciate the way I flaunt my narcissism. 

Excuse me, while I write Santa a little denim wish-list...



Now, if only I could figure out a way to make my derrière look as perfect as the model's did in them, I'd be a pretty happy camper. hahha

Thank you my fabulous loverrr Earl Semitara for the invitation. Me love you long time!

My dearest readers - PS: I haven't forgotten you guys, and yes, I promise to absolutely blog more! Pinkie promise ♥

smooches

4 comments:

Alyssa Jane Saluta said...

Thank you Dane for dropping by my blog! =) I'm also from Taguig. BTW, you have an awesome blog! <3

The Scent of Glamour said...

Wonderful photos!
Do you want to follow each other?
If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

Archer said...

very catchy campaign by Lee denim! love it! and you look great in those boots Dane! can't wait for the next post!

Unknown said...

Hi Dane!

Your outfit rocks and so did your bangs :) Love the hairrr!

xx,

Jade