Friday, December 28, 2012

She was a primal institution, she was a danger to herself yeah


Nouk Torsing by Djamel Boucly


I love absolutely everything about this editorial. The Alain Quilici shoes just about kill me.. and I have the most worrying hair envy. This is dangerous because I am known to start chopping hair off when the mood strikes. Luckily, I haven't actually had a hair boo-boo yet.. but these baby bangs are screaming at me to abandon my fresh resolution to stop fucking with my hair. My other resolution, by the way, is to stop cussing so much.

Looks like I might break both before January 1. 

How fucking typical.

Photo Source : Fashion Gone Rogue



2 comments:

Best Training said...

Cool, she looks drunk but so beautiful.

MILEX said...

I am impressed with your sense of style