Sunday, April 21, 2013

InstaBEAST ❤



Since Instagram has become such a daily habit for me, it has turned me into little miss lazy pants in terms of actually getting my behind on blogspot. In an effort to change this, I have decided to start updating regularly with all my Instafashion/beauty related snaps.

1. Summer heat + fever = death. Hat from Bangkok, monogram shirt thrifted.
2. My blatant half-nekkid contribution to Stylebible.ph's beach/pool wear feature. Zara bikini bottom, DIY headband worn as bandeau, silk kimono made by yours truly.
3. Playing with my happy meal toy in my Wanderlust by Maggie Wilson ruffled bikini, tortoise sunnies from street market in Morocco.
4. "I don't have ugly friends." And they all talented, too. #beastfriends
5. Now and then. Summer Hair Dare feature by my lovely amazon friend Sarah Meier on spot.ph. What's next?
6. My usual "work-bound" outfit & my friend Dee Jae Paeste's insane-o street-art. Ladies and gents, TALENT.
7. Post hair chop at The List. Snip snip snip. Hello summer heat, I'm ready!
8. What I wear to work on Incognito Fridays.. so you can remember to....... Comme Des Fuckdown tee from Terminal Inc. at Ronac Center. Go get 'em!
9. Sunday SUNDAZED at Aracama outfit.. a.k.a. "Group Therapy" for me and my galpals. Illest tee cut up into one-shouldered tank, swag courtesy of Mr. Fatlace, the man behind Illest himself. Illest is available at Trilogy boutique, and soon on Pormada.com. Snapback from Bangkok, shoes from Parisian.
10. Cameo by yours truly in the Philippine Star for StokedInc in their brand new surfwear. If you are a waterbaby, you must must must check it out.

I have realized today that Instagram has helped me appreciate my blessings in such a big way. On the dog days, I spend a few minutes scrolling down on my profile, in order to remind myself of all the beauty around me, and it instantly brings back the happy. I highly recommend it.. now go and post something inspiring, and flood my feed!


HOLLA at your girl on IG @renegadeloverrr  ❤

Hope you kids had a perfect sunday, because I sure did. Bisouuuus X

3 comments:

ice pandora said...

Nice hair c: and I think
you have a great style!
And wow congratulations
with the featuring in
the magazine!

xx

Danny said...

Awesome pictures, girl!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, style and pictures! Keep going on!!! U are a inspiration Xx