wearing vintage DIYed Calvin Klein cut-offs, vintage Chanel one piece
- Today was spent having pancakes on my roof, music on full blast (Elliott Smith/Joy Division/Blondie/Bjork) painting in aquarelles. Growing up I loved to paint, my mother is an amazing artist.. but I ended up somewhat outgrowing it and replacing it with heavy drinking. Who knows, maybe one day my long lost talent can still be salvaged?
- My sleep disorders are out of control. I sleep 15 mins later every day.. and considering that I slept at 6:30am today, this might not end well in the future..
- I have been somewhat productive, making a yellow maxi dress with a matching belt.. it looks like something Nicole Richie would wear, which is not a bad thing considering she captures that boho-luxe vibe I love so much quite spectacularly..
- On my last trip to the city I was looking for a pretty studded belt, but could only find either the most ridiculously priced or completely overdone kind. With a healthy stash of leatherette and studs i figured I could probably come up with something myself.. and so I did.
- My insomnia has also led me to make myself an eye mask. It has a fafi print as is crazy cute and flowery, but I still love it nonetheless.
- My movie madness is on an all time high. Last night I watched Kurt & Courtney, a documentary about Kurt Cobain's death. Did Courtney really have him killed? If so, she is crazy. Kurt had the most breathtaking pools of turquoise as eyes.
- My roots need retouching, but I am too lazy. I should just grow them out like this one Japanese girl I saw on this street blog.. too bad I cant remember which one.
- PS: Secrets are good, right?
listening to Bjork - Pagan Poetry