Monday, September 7, 2009

inDisposable Summers















  • Disposable cameras are quickly becoming my new favorite thing. These are from my first two rolls. There is something about having to wait a few days to find out whether or not you got something decent in the can. I'm not big on surprises, in fact I despise being caught off-guard, but this is the kind of surprise I could get used to.
  • I have been procrastinating like a champion again, it has been raining so much that I have only been able to muster up energy to finish Miss Allie's clutch. I am only beginning to start to feel the guilt over the amount of junk food consumed within my 4 walls.. I am only comforted by the belief that every female in the world should have the right to limitless amounts of chips, chocolate and candy.. well, once a month anyway.
  • Mini Chupa Chups lollipops are the best thing ever.. Hint of lime Tostitos are a close second.
  • Have you seen Pan's Labyrinth? I am telling you, if you love Alice in Wonderland, this is a must see.
  • I have a few projects in mind.. I will get started as soon as I get the winning bid on this ring I've been lusting over on eBay. Pinkie promise.


dane

17 comments:

minteva said...

gorgeous shots! i just had a camera developed that i've been carrying around for like 4-6 months haha it was great to see the photos i'd forgotten even taking.

Unknown said...

beautiful photos dane. love it!

daisychain said...

I have a tin of mini chupa chups

we clearly have excellent taste <3

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

these are beautiful. i prefer film to digital anyday. sometimes pictures should juist be held, you know?

pans labyrinth=amazing

xoxo

Rachelle Q said...

yo.. these pictures are awesoome! especially the first one of you underwater. these are by disposable?? excellent. they look like they couldve come from a lomo!

ah, I have binged on junk today (and last weekend) too. I feel so guilty! there's something about the rain.. I def blame it on the weather. awful.

♡ R

Karencilla said...

Dane, can i go there and stay with you for a week? i would love to be there... you took me there for seconds when i saw those great pictures.

Kelly Love said...

you photo remind me of a dream..

great shots!

Love.
The Youth.
http://theyouthwillgrow.blogspot.com

Allie said...

Daney Dane Dane,

I'm so excited to see the bag! And I love these shots. I will make it down to your isle one day :)

xoxo

Zara said...

the sea looks so amazing... i want to go there! beaches over here can get really polluted, especially after heavy rain... not nice.

i always wear sunglasses when i swim too, even underwater hahaha. i just bought some new goggles (sexy) recently though so maybe i should get some use out of them.

love the pictures. i know exactly what you mean about disposable cams... i brought 2 to glastonbury festival (didn't want to risk breaking/drowing/losing my digicam) and the photos were gorgeous.

PS. i love the black eyeliner for lipstick idea. i might have to steal it ;)

xoxo

PPS. my word verification word is "twins". weird!

Vicki said...

im so jealous.. i wish i lived where you live!! although id never do anything but lie on the beach and swim in the sea!
magpie-girl.blogspot.com

MakiMaki Vintage said...

you are totally gorgeous and your blog is adorable. i'm sorry it took me so long to get back to your comment but just so you know; everything in the shop varies in size, from XS-XL. just check the specific auction for exact measurements. hope that helps!
i wish i could be on that beach!

Sonya said...

this is soooo beautiful!!!! could use them all for posters. wow.. seriously.

Wanderlusting said...

Beyond. Jealous. Right now. OMG

LOVE disposables for these kind of shots! I still use them, especially if I am going to be in the water a lot - I get the waterproof kind.

I DIYed my boots, inspired by YOU!

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

love the underwater picture! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

N▲hn▲ said...

<3 Nice post!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love throw away cams! The underwater shots are awesome!

xoxo
J

P.S. I'M DOING A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG.

www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

Mare said...

love these pics! beautiful!