- Disposable cameras are quickly becoming my new favorite thing. These are from my first two rolls. There is something about having to wait a few days to find out whether or not you got something decent in the can. I'm not big on surprises, in fact I despise being caught off-guard, but this is the kind of surprise I could get used to.
- I have been procrastinating like a champion again, it has been raining so much that I have only been able to muster up energy to finish Miss Allie's clutch. I am only beginning to start to feel the guilt over the amount of junk food consumed within my 4 walls.. I am only comforted by the belief that every female in the world should have the right to limitless amounts of chips, chocolate and candy.. well, once a month anyway.
- Mini Chupa Chups lollipops are the best thing ever.. Hint of lime Tostitos are a close second.
- Have you seen Pan's Labyrinth? I am telling you, if you love Alice in Wonderland, this is a must see.
- I have a few projects in mind.. I will get started as soon as I get the winning bid on this ring I've been lusting over on eBay. Pinkie promise.