Friday, September 25, 2009

Taste the Rainbow




thrifted V-neck bubble shirt, thrifted DIY cutoffs, DIY chain fringe necklace, Ebay chinese turquoise ring, Amethyst ring from India, heirloom rings, I Love You nametag

  • I wish I had a dollar for every reaction I get for my hair. Its hilarious. My Mom's was probably the best: "As a person, I say you're crazy and very brave, as a mother I am horrified! But its OK its just hair, it will grow, I still love you." Ah, my mom is the best.
  • Speaking of growing, why must hair grow so fast? Im already planning my next shave.. Man that sounds dirrrty.
  • Ive been spending the last few days naming my Sims3 children after my favorite rock stars, working on my Halloween dress [thank you Aram for suggesting box pleats!] and hiding from the rain.. it just doesn't match my mood. Ive been so happy lately I think I make myself want to gag. Maybe its something in the water.
  • Last night I went out to test my new DSLR. I am madly in love with it, but were still in the honeymoon stage and trying to figure each other out. Any tips, photography enthusiasts?
  • I am also in the process of getting a new kite board.. Here are the choices:


I'm leaning more towards the Jaime Pro (#2) because the Soleil is too narrow for my riding style. And rather girly looking..

A little jealous of the Boyf's choice:


...which is why I want these:
and the print on this sweater is absolutely sick. Must have.


and from the boys apparel I desperately need a shirt like this:

And while we're at it - If I am going to be travelling Asia this season, I think it is essential that I have this sickkk travel bag, which doubles as a (very large) backpack. And it has wheels too.

[ Photo Source - http://www.northkites.com/ ]

NKB, do you hear me?

A girl can dream.


7 comments:

Sara said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR! I really, really do!

Anonymous said...

what camera are you using???
I still love the hair...

sweet
http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

DANE!
wow!

(calm down)... it's really cool. You go girl! hihihhi.

wish i have the confidence to wear my hair like that.

That's a great change.

TINE said...

ooo what camera did you get?? I love Sims 3!!

Allie said...

Love you. I still wanna party with you.

Raleene said...

Pure awesomeness! Your mom's awesome, too, for being cool about it. :) When I raised that idea after seeing some celebs with that hairstyle, she flipped and threatened to take away my card. haha! Same reaction for white tattoos + more piercings :))

May Kasahara said...

love the boy's shirt.