Friday, February 4, 2011

Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark..

Mango V-neck sweater, RenegadeLovers maxi skirt, Vintage leopard jacket, Zara studded bucket bag, H&M hat & Dunnes shoes


Back to my daily grind. Okay not grind, I get a lot of shit from my friends who live in the city - "You cant possibly be stressed on the beach!" Well I got news for you, its possible. Especially if you're foolish enough to party a little two hard, two nights in a row (during the week, no less). Add a bottle of Aguardiente de Orujo - Aguardiente literally translates into "Firewater", you catch my drift - a half empty stomach, plastic cups as shot glasses, a little too much disco dancing, way too much brain dancing and all this at a Playboy Mansion themed jungle party. The results are; the most detrimental headache of the century, a seemingly developing ulcer and a mental note full of desperate regrets. You may judge me, for I myself am judging myself.. which leads me to the only solution my bruised party spirit is capable of dreaming up: I'm officially quitting drinking. For a month. So to all future Boracay visitors.. if you catch me anywhere sipping something served in a rock glass, feel free to tell me off. In fact, please tell me off.. and then maybe we can laugh about it and do a round of Jaegerbombs together. Kidding!!!

Luckily I love my job, so this tiny mishap isn't getting in the way of my happiness. Again, if you are on the island this summer, come visit me at Ti-Braz. Its located near boat station 1, we serve the best crepes known to mankind (50% off on Tuesdays!) and have most comfortable beach beds on the island. Yes I know, why do I ever complain about my life? We also have a twitter and a tumblr where I will unleash my new found obsession.. food shots. Yay me and good luck to your diets.

These photos were taken on the day before I left for Sweden. My Mom and I wandered around the city, ended up at Marbella Beach Club where we had a picnic on the pier, walked down the promenade to Puerto Banús and ended up shopping for sweets at Hipercor.. her clutching my camera like a weapon and snapping away all day long. I now understand why I have such an addiction to cameras. Really, hanging with my Mom explains so much now.. I also secretly blame her for my inclination to Häagen-Dazs ice cream.

XXX

12 comments:

Chanelle said...

In love with your new header, lady.

Good luck with not drinking for a month :) I don't mind drinking, but I've never been drunk in my life and I don't want to :)
x

Bub said...

Dane you have gotten so gorgeous!!! I love these photos! I always enjoy looking at your blog :)

Looks like all is well with you dear

One Love,
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com

kiakiakiakia said...

Love the photos plus the leopard prints on you. I feel like going to the beach right now. Too bad, its too far here in my place: )

Aisa.Paxie said...

omg i love tibraz!!!!:) you're right,you serve the best crepe, not to mention--the best breakfast:) btw, inlove with you thrifted leopard cardi love:)

daisychain said...

good luck with the no drinking lovely xox

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

I love everything about this look. And, I'm seething with jealousy right now - it's SO COLD here!

Good for you for giving yourself a break from drinking. It's always good to do from time to time.

Allie said...

Could we trade lives? Just for a week?? :)

KD faustino said...

i looooooove these photos!

Pauline said...

the one thing i look forward in your posts are the songs! i usually try to find which songs you get your titles form, and play them while reading your posts. love love love <3

Daria Hutt said...

You look so great! Love it


^^

♥ El blog de moda de Daria Hutt

fashioneggpplant said...

great post! i'm having my first blog giveaway, lots of Stila Cosmetics to be won, maybe you'd like to enter? it's open to all readers. Thanks! Good Luck! =)
xoxo,
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

The A of DNA said...

MMMMmmmmmm Crepes... love 'em. I actually just visited Boracay for the first time the beginning of January. It rained the first 2 days I was there, too bad I didn't get to try out Ti-Braz, it would have brightened those days up.

I'm totally trolling your blog right now since I can't sleep. haha. sorry.

And I hope you don't mind me saying this, but if Tri-Braz ever wanted their website re-vamped I would love to help out. :)

xoxo