Monday, February 13, 2012

www.boomsason.com









Since Valentines Day has done nothing more than depress me and make me more homesick today, I am switching gears and have decided to talk about more important things instead.. like fashion. My girl Boom just launched her new website for her brandspankin' new clothing line.. and I would be lying if I told you I wasn't feeling the most agressive urge to shop. My favorite pieces include the Carine jacket in white, the Delevigne cape, the Yurco shorts and the Kate shirt.. which are absolute staples in a modern girl's closet. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the pieces!

Follow her on twitter @BoomSason
Like her FB page www.facebook.com/BoomSasonFashion

Love you Boomie ! 

1 comment:

Plami said...

Gorgoeus styling! Breathtaking!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/